What are the Main Causes of Brain Fog
There are many causes of brain fog and no two people are alike. What would seem normal for one will not apply to the rest? Here is a partial list of a few to consider:
- Candida – Yeast growth can cause depression and brain fog.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – CFS or Epstein Barr Virus will cause brain fog.
- Insomnia – Sleep is imperative.
- Nutritional deficiencies – Some people will have malabsorption causing cognitive impairment.
- MS or Fibromyalgia – Side effects of these illnesses include brain fog.
Other causes of brain fog include:
- Reaction to prescription drugs,
- Parasite infections,
- Slow blood to the brain,
- Menopause and adrenal fatigue syndrome.