If only I’d known that a year ago 2013, a practical guide to support, services and equipment available for disabled people, is out now.
Written by and for disabled people, it’s priced £12.99 (or £7.99 for those in receipt of benefits) and offers information on:
- support services available to you and your family
- claiming welfare benefits
- equipment, technology and mobility aids
- organisations, resources and support groups locally and nationally
- what to do if you experience discrimination
- other topics include housing, carers, education, employment, transport, holidays and health services.
Have a look at our other news.