Our work to improve the lives of people with F.M.S. includes:
- producing a range of publications, e-newsletters and a membership magazine to help people understand the illness and take control of their lives
- providing support services (support by telephone and email and a welfare rights helpline) to offer understanding, acceptance and information to cope with the practical and emotional difficulties of F.M.S.
- campaigning to influence national policy and improve standards in healthcare, education, employment, welfare and social care
- lobbying, networking and, where possible, strategically funding pilot projects to increase research into F.M.S.
- working with professionals to achieve improvements
- supporting people who want to help fundraise for F.M.S.
- making our message heard through the media to increase understanding of F.M.S. and challenge misconceptions.