Living with FMS. aims to encourage and promote high quality research that has the greatest potential to improve the lives of people with FMS
As a campaigning organisation, our charity works to influence the research agenda through:
- investing in strategic pilot research projects
- campaigning for more centrally-funded biomedical research
- promoting the use of patient reported outcomes in research
- working in partnership with the Medical Research Council and others
- disseminating research findings, including the work of the National Research Observatory through our website, news streams, e-newsletters and Living with FMS magazine.